Powered by: Renown Review Marketing
Immigration Law Office
5225 Old Orchard Rd. Suite 28
SkokieIL 60077


Much of the stress that comes from immigration law issues is the result of simply not knowing the processes involved. At Immigration Law Office in Chicago, Illinois, we take the time to educate the people we work with. We answer every question. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions that may help you get started:

Do I need a lawyer to handle my immigration law issue?

Immigration law issues are extremely complex. If you venture into this territory on your own and you are not familiar with all the rules, processes and red tape, you could end up making mistakes that cost you time and money.

In the worst-case scenario, these mistakes could prevent you from ultimately achieving your immigration goal. By working with a lawyer experienced in immigration law, you can avoid mistakes and position yourself for success.

How much does an immigration law attorney cost?

Rates may vary a great deal. At our law firm, we take pride in being value driven. We recognize that you may have a budget, and we take the appropriate steps to work within it.

In most cases, there are matters that you can handle on your own. Instead of billing you for those, we will provide you with guidance and let you take care of them. We will focus on the most complex issues, ultimately leading to a reduced bill for you.

How long does it take to get a U.S. Visa?

While nonimmigrant visas may be issued in weeks or months, most immigrant visas take much longer. The exact duration will depend on the type of visa you are looking for, as well as a variety of other factors.

One way that you can reduce the time it takes to get a visa is to work with a lawyer who can make certain that you follow the correct steps and provide all required information from the very start to avoid delays.

What steps do I need to take to become a U.S. citizen?

Legal permanent residents become citizens of the United States through a process referred to as naturalization. You must meet all eligibility requirements, including those pertaining to continuing residency in the U.S.

How Can We Help You?